The following is an outline of the process so you will know exactly what to expect:
1. Choose to attend the retreat.
2. Look at some possible dates.
3. Call up 2 to 5 friends and see if they would like to join you and finalize a weekend with one alternate date.
4. Decide if you want to choose a theme for your weekend.
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Carla at 214-251-5905 to discuss specifics and book your retreat.
6. Begin planning your pages and put them aside for packing later.
7. On the week of your scheduled date, confirm with your party to make sure everyone is on track to leave, who is carpooling together and when each may arrive.
8. We will touch base with you the week before your visit to finalize the head count and get an idea of when to expect you.
9. Plan to pay for your weekend when you arrive.
10. Upon arrival to Scrapbook Haven, you will be greeted and given a tour of the facility. Each person may choose their own bed or you (the coordinator) may assign them.
11. Then it is time to scrap the afternoon away.
12. Depending on the theme you chose will determine the course of events for the rest of the weekend.
13. Meals will be served around 9:00 am, Noon, and 6:00 pm with a desert around 3:00 pm. In between there will be plenty of snacks and drinks available.
14. After Sunday Brunch you will have several hours to finish what you have started, make reservations for your next visit and complete cleanup and packing for your departure by 3:00 pm.